The HBS IT 2002 Stud Welding Unit boasts power and efficiency in a high capacity, mobile stud welding system. See features below:
- Range: Welding range of #4 to 1″!
- Display: Digital display notifies user of error codes for fast troubleshooting!
- Thick Sheets: This CD Stud Welder is suited perfectly for metal sheets of 2mm or thicker!
- Premium Safety Features: Thermal monitoring of transformer allows for automatic shutdown in the case of overheating!
- Technology: Microcontroller technology allows users to control precisely the amount of desired power output!
- Long-lasting: Sturdy design and Cooling-air tunnel keep the interior electronics safe from dust and debris!
- Versatile: The IT 2002 Stud Welder can weld Stainless and Mild Steel, as well as Aluminum!
- Heavy-Duty: Weighing 209lbs, this welder packs extreme power, extreme efficiency, and high capacity in its sturdy chassis!
- Mobile: Wheels and handle make this stud welding system easily portable despite its size and weight!
- Additional Features: Comes equipped with Inverter technology and Stepless voltage regulation!
- All HBS equipment offered through Stud Welding Products is CE Certified!
See the full specifications for the HBS IT 2002 Stud Welding Unit here: IT 2002 Spec Sheet.
For more information on this product, email Info@studweldprod.com or call our nearest office at 800-252-1919.
Not What You’re Looking For?