The C 06 CD Stud Gun (1/4″ Max Dia.) is an advanced and dependable stud gun for capacitive discharge stud welding!
The C 06 CD Stud Gun includes multiple features, including:
- Short-nose design allows this gun to apply studs in hard to reach places.
- Extremely lightweight (just over 1lb)!
- Utilizes standard Euro Collets! (Find Euro Collets here!)
- Advanced technology means this gun is perfect for thin metal sheets least 0.5mm thick.
- Includes guidance system to allow operator to accurately apply studs to parent metal.
- Lock-in spring adjustment means studs are applied securely and quickly.
See the Spec Sheet here!
Capacitor Discharge (CD) Stud Welding is a semi-automatic arc welding process. In the process of CD welding, stud gun operators end-weld small-diameter fasteners to thin gauge parent metal. The CD process operates on the principle of capacitor stored energy, which is instantaneously discharged by the equipment system through a special weld “timing” tip. Since the entire weld cycle occurs in several milliseconds, welds can be made to thin sheets without pronounced distortion, burn-through or discoloration. One unique characteristic of CD welding is that it permits stud welding of dissimilar metals.
Not What You’re Looking For?
For more information on this product, email us Info@studweldprod.com or call our office at 800-252-1919 and we will get back to you shortly!