The CDMi 3202 is a high-quality and dependable upgrade to your current stud welding system! See the features of this advanced automated system below:
- Welding range #4 to 7/16″
- The CDMi 3202 Individual Stud Welder is especially suitable for thin sheets (at least 0.5 mm).
- Microcontroller – for precise process times, optimal functional reliability and maximum operating convenience.
- Function monitoring – automatic function test following power-up; monitoring of all internal system functions.
- Display of error codes – on digital display.
- The CDMi 3202 Individual Stud Welder features high quality structure: extremely easy to operate, compact, robust – powder coated steel housing withstands rough treatment in shop and on site.
- Two ground connections – direct coupling of several stud welding machines possible when installed in complex welding systems
- Retriggering lock-out – prevents welding on a welding element that has already been welded
- Graphic display – clear operator guidance via large LCD display
- 15 programs can be stored – in every program, the parameters (charging voltage, capacity, CP settings and automatic settings) can be selected digitally via a superior control system and specific to the application
- And many more!
For more information on this product, email us Info@studweldprod.com or call our office at 800-252-1919 and we will get back to you shortly!
Not What You’re Looking For?
See our full line of CDi Stud Welders here! If you would like to view our other Capacitive Discharge Stud Welders and Stud Welding Equipment, visit this page! And view these pages to find capacitive discharge studs and general stud welding accessories! For our line of automated stud welders, click here!