The StudPro 2500xi Capacitive Discharge Stud Welder is ultra-portable without sacrificing power or efficiency, making this system perfect for entry-level stud welding!
- Welding range: Welding range of #14 GA to 1/4″ (M2 to M8)!
- Material: Works great with both Mild and Stainless Steel, and is especially suited for Aluminum!
- Technology: Intuitive Touchscreen Interface with Preset values for fast, accurate, and repeatable weld settings!
- Set-Point Discharge: Unit discharges directly to a new set point without needing to discharge completely!
- Universal Input Voltage: Plug and play, no need to re-tap the machine for 110V or 220V input voltages!
- Convenient: Low input voltage capability enables operation with long extension cords!
- Trouble-Shooting: Contact and Trigger Indicators for fast troubleshooting of hand tool and weld cable maintenance issues!
- Long-Lasting: Thermal and Voltage protection indicators protect the unit from damage due to overheating!
- Versatile: This welder’s hand tool allows you to use “B,” “CI,” and Euro collets as well as standard tapered chucks!
- Solid state technology
- Purchase includes 2 year warranty!
- Made in the U.S.A.: Quality craftsmanship, quality materials, and quality standards—this product is built to last!
For detailed specifications of the Studpro 2500xi Stud Welder, view the StudPro 2500Xi here.
Find the manual for the StudPro XI Series here: StudPro XI Series Manual.
See a detailed comparison sheet of our StudPro XI line!
For more information on this product, email us Info@studweldprod.com or call our office at 800-252-1919 and we will get back to you shortly!
Not What You’re Looking For?
See our full line of StudPro Stud Welders here! If you would like to view our selection of Capacitive Discharge Stud Welders and other Stud Welding Equipment, visit this page! And view these pages to find capacitive discharge studs and general stud welding accessories!