The KAH-412 Weld Head is a top-of-the-line auto feed welder used in conjunction with other auto feed devices and accessories! See its features below:
- Weld range #4 to 5/16″
- Process variants: contact welding, gap welding, short cycle drawn arc welding, and drawn arc welding
- Direct reading for the adjusted plunge and lift dimension
- The KAH-412 Weld Head includes Torsion-resistant aluminum-casing to accommodate all function elements (e.g. ball bearing guide) and accessories
- Sealed welding piston guidance
- Stud length is freely adjustable (up to 40 mm; other lengths available on request)
- Digital display (1/100 mm) for the position of the welding piston using integrated measuring system.
- High level of security to prevent the selected settings being changed inadvertently.
- And many more!
For more information on this product, email us Info@studweldprod.com or call our office at 800-252-1919 and we will get back to you shortly!
Not What You’re Looking For?
See our full line of CDi Stud Welders here! If you would like to view our other Capacitive Discharge Stud Welders and Stud Welding Equipment, visit this page! And view these pages to find capacitive discharge studs and general stud welding accessories! For our line of automated stud welders, click here!