The TWE-G Stud Gun (5/16″ Max Dia.) is a lightweight and dependable stud gun that provides quality welds and maximum longevity!
The TWE-G Stud Gun includes multiple features, including:
- Compact nature makes shooting studs in hard-to-reach places a breeze!
- Portable and lightweight (only 6lbs!)
- Utilizes standard Euro Collets (Find Euro Collets here!)
- Customizable adjustment options means versatility and excellent weld results!
- Sturdy casing on this stud gun gives it impact-resistance and added longevity!
See the full Spec Sheet here!
Capacitor Discharge (CD) Stud Welding is a semi-automatic arc welding process. In the process of CD welding, stud gun operators end-weld small-diameter fasteners to thin gauge parent metal. The CD process operates on the principle of capacitor stored energy, which is instantaneously discharged by the equipment system through a special weld “timing” tip. Since the entire weld cycle occurs in several milliseconds, welds can be made to thin sheets without pronounced distortion, burn-through or discoloration. One unique characteristic of CD welding is that it permits stud welding of dissimilar metals.
Not What You’re Looking For?
For more information on this product, email us Info@studweldprod.com or call our office at 800-252-1919 and we will get back to you shortly!